Perfect Oatmeal

March 10, 2019
I was having my usual Sunday morning walk when I decided to drop by Starbucks and buy something to eat. I ordered one "Perfect Oatmeal" and a hot cappuccino. While waiting, one of the staff told me that they ran out of dried fruits. So, the perfect oatmeal isn't that perfect at all? Though utterly disappointed, I told him that "Okay, I'll take it without the fruits." The staff apologized and gave me a coupon for a free drink that I may avail the next time I return. 

Anyhow, what's important is that I enjoyed my breakfast and I admire the manner they wanted to make up for their shortcoming. We must always look at the brighter side and count what we have, not what we lack. It takes faith to be optimistic and enthusiastic amidst all the negativity and impurities of this world. Even though we falter most of the time, what matters most is our desire to stand up. Nobody, or nothing, is perfect after all! 

1 comment:

God bless you!

Powered by Blogger.