JPII in my Dreams

June 07, 2010

JPII in my Dream



It's interesting how one can travel outside one's imagination through DREAMS, and even how one can meet a holy person who has been with the LORD for quite some time now. Last June 7, 2010, amidst my difficult preparations for the final exams, I dreamt of a man whom I have never encountered personally in my life. He is the great Pope John Paul II.

It has been my dream to meet him but, at least, I had one in my dream. I usually don't pay too much attention about dreams but this one is different. I don't know why he vividly appeared in my slumber. Although I sometimes pray to him whenever I pass the year-long "JPII photo exhibit" along the corridors of Angelicum in Rome where he studied, I never expected this to happen.

In my dream, an old JPII wearing the white vestment of the Pope gave me a stole as a gift. There were never words spoken but my heart was filled with joy. It is as if he is consoling me in the difficult task of my academic preparation. I do really need to carry my yoke (stole is the symbol for yoke) and move further towards Christ, our Savior.

Thank you JPII. I love you.


No comments:

God bless you!

Powered by Blogger.